Rugby World Cup 2019™ Official Hospitality offers a wide selection of packages to meet your expectations. Entertain your clients and guests at Rugby World Cup 2019. Our hospitality packages offer the very best seats & sophisticated dining experience across all 12 stadiums nationwide. Click on each package icon to find out more.
Located adjacent to International Stadium Yokohama, The Webb Ellis Pavilion is a unique hospitality environment designed to celebrate the excitement of the tournament. The package combines contemporary hospitality with the best quality dining experience and Category A seats. Experience the excitement and unique buzz of the Rugby World Cup™ atmosphere with your guests before and after the match. You and your guests will be treated to a variety of sophisticated and specially created dishes.
This package is sold out.
The Webb Ellis Pavilion is located alongside International Stadium Yokohama and delivers top-quality hospitality in an environment specifically designed to celebrate the excitement of the tournament. On arrival at the Pavilion you will be guided to an exclusive drinks reception before enjoying the highest quality dining experience. You and your guests will then watch the match from the comfort of your Category A seats before returning to the VIP restaurant for post-match hospitality.
- Early access to the exclusive Rugby World Cup 2019™ Webb Ellis Pavilion
- Reserved Category A match ticket
- Private tables for reservations of 10 guests
- Pre and post-match live entertainment programme featuring expert guest speakers
- Welcome drinks reception on arrival
- Gourmet contemporary dining experience celebrating Western and Japanese cuisines
- Complimentary bar with specially selected fine wines, premium beers, sake and soft drinks
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019™ match programme, itinerary, map and exclusive hospitality accreditation
- Commemorative Rugby World Cup 2019™ Souvenir
- Attentive, personal service from the dedicated management and hosting staff
Below is an example from Rugby World Cup 2015.