Rugby World Cup 2019™ Official Hospitality offers a wide selection of packages to meet your expectations. Entertain your clients and guests at Rugby World Cup 2019. Our hospitality packages offer the very best seats & sophisticated dining experience across all 12 stadiums nationwide. Click on each package icon to find out more.
Enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious experience within our 1823 Lounge. This is exclusive in-venue hospitality only available at the International Stadium Yokohama. This will be a unique experience for the most discerning guests.
*The above price excludes JCT and is subject to availability
1823. Rugby School in Warwickshire, England. Whilst playing a traditional game of football a young man named William Webb Ellis caught the ball in his arms and “with a fine disregard for the rules” ran with the ball, thus becoming the founding father of the game we now know as rugby.
Being an 1823 Lounge guest brings you closer to the match day drama, enjoying sophisticated and exclusive hospitality at Rugby World Cup 2019.
• Best available category A match ticket
• Access to the exclusive 1823 Lounge located inside the ticketed perimeter
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Flexible dining with specially designed Japanese style tapas served to your table on request
• All day free-ﬂowing Champagne, specially selected ﬁne wines, premium beers, sake and soft drinks
• Post-match food and beverage offering
• Can be purchased from 2 guests or more. Private table available for 2, 4, 6 guests
• Limited edition commemorative Rugby World Cup 2019 souvenir
• Official Rugby World Cup 2019 match programme, itinerary, map and exclusive hospitality accreditation